Sunday, August 10, 2008

Q: I need to believe in a God. But I need some miracles as proof in order to believe.


Sri Sri: Just look around! Everything is a miracle! A seed sprouts and grows into a huge tree. Is that not a miracle? When I was visiting Chennai last year, they brought a little boy who was born deaf. I just tapped him on his head and he started making noises. The next day, they brought 20 boys! Now, miracles happen naturally, and spontaneously. It cannot be forced. When everything falls in place, miracles happen on their own.

1 comment:

  1. Guruji,living life with bad name of divorcee is killing me,pls chnage my life i still love my ex-husband who has not at all bothered ,how nad where i am,guruji can you make him fall in love ,can u make him nice person becoz despite of love he wants money ,he dont want kids etc he just want money.I still love him but want him to chnage and i want him to see real world,world full true feelings,guruji would he ever come back.

    ReplyDelete

_________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________